Want to log into the Netgear wireless range extender? Don’t worry, we are here to explain you the process of Netgear extender login. If you want to configure the range extender or modify its existing settings, you will first need to log into the device. Without logging into the device, you won’t be allowed to access mywifiext.net setup page. This is a type of authentication process to ensure that no unauthorized user gets an access to the device. In this article, we will discuss how to log into the Netgear wireless range extender in a simple and easiest way.
NETGEAR EXTENDER LOGIN
We have put together some of the basic steps to log into your wireless range extender. We have mentioned the whole process in two different phases. Make sure you follow the below-given instructions carefully to ensure a hassle-free experience.
1. Hardware setup
In this section, we will mention the process of hardware setup. This is the most important step in the process of Netgear wireless extender login.
- Take out the range extender out of the box and contents as well.
- Connect the device with the computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Take an Ethernet cable and plug its one end into the LAN port of range extender and another end into the LAN port of the computer.
- Now plug the range extender into the power outlet source and turn the device On.
2. Extender login
- Now, go to the computer and open a web browser on it.
- On the top, you will see an address bar where you need to enter the default web address www.mywifiext.net.
- You will be now taken to the mywifiext.net login page where you will see login fields asking for device username and password. Make sure you enter the appropriate login credentials into the fields.
- After this, the browser will direct you to the mywifiext.net setup page.
- Now you can manage all the settings of your wireless network.
If you can see the www.mywifiext.net setup page on your screen, it means you have successfully logged into the Netgear wireless range extender.
- In case you don’t know the login credentials of your device, look for a wireless label at the bottom of the device. You will find all the information about your wireless network and the device written over there.
- You can even use the default IP address of your device to log into it. Instead of typing www.mywifiext.net into the address bar, enter the default IP address of your device.
Now that you have logged into the wireless range extender, you can use the same instructions if you want to log into the device again in the future. So in this article, we explained how to log into the Netgear wireless range extender via web address www.mywifiext.net. We hope that this article helped you with the login process. In case you face any issue while attempting to log into the device, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.